Logowogo For Brand Idendtity

Visits Logowogo.com for all type of logo for your brand/company or business. Buy excellent logo for your business

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Amitabh Bachcha will work with Anurag Kashyap


Once again, Millennium star Amitabh Bhachchan is going to play lead role in a film. Director Anurag Kashyap has offered him to work with him in his next untitled film as a lead actor.  Amitabh Bhachchan has accepted this offer and he is very excited. The film will be produced by Phantom Films. Earlier Big B had worked with Anurag in his short film “Bombay Talkies”. The film will come on floor by next year.



On this occasion, Big B said, “I am delighted to be working with Anurag, a director, who has through his rugged belief in his kind of cinema compelled us to fall in line with him. I have a general concept of the story and anxiously wait for him to begin shooting.”



On the other hand Anurag Kashyap said, “I am thrilled. Like everyone, I have also been a fan of Mr. Bachchan from my growing up years. Though I wanted to make a film with him for the longest time, I wanted to be sure that the role is something he has never done before. While working on the short film with him, I got this idea, which we discussed and he agreed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *